This documentation is the latest Nexway product documentation release. Please contact Nexway to get access to previous documentation.
Nexway Connect Guide
Nexway Connect provides a standard interface for collecting product catalog data (Product Feed) and for managing purchase orders (REST API). Nexway manages the complexity of the business relationship with the Publisher and the End-user product fulfillment.
Nexway Connect makes it possible to sell thousands of software products and video games in a digital store.
- Categories and Operating System
- Product feed download time
- Information to present to your customer
- Promotion management
- Pre-order products
- Electronic product delivery
- Specific products
- List of services
- Submitting orders
- Canceling orders
- List of subscription services
- Submitting subscription orders
- Renewing subscriptions
- Canceling subscriptions
- Order cancellation