Nexway provides a testing environment (staging environment) to allow you to develop and test your integration.
Once your implementation is ready to go live, you need to inform Nexway and we will check with you that the following test scenarios are correctly implemented:
- getCategories: Display all the categories and subcategories of the product (optional)
- getOperatingSystems: Display all the OS supported by Nexway (optional)
- getStockStatus: Check that a product does or does not have a stock of activation codes
- getCrossUpSell (optional): Get cross-sell and upsell for a product
- createOrder: Create a new order entry
- getOrder: Get order data when a customer encounters an issue (for example, an invalid download link)
- cancelOrder: Cancel an order
- getOrder: Get order data
- updateDownloadTime: Extend the download time for an order (optional)
Note: The testing environment (staging) is reset every month (first Sunday of the month).