Nexway provides a testing environment (staging environment) to allow you to develop and test your integration.
Once your implementation is ready to go live, you need to inform Nexway and we will check with you that following test scenario are correctly implemented:
- getCategories: Display all the categories and subcategories of product (optional)
- getOperatingSysems: Display all the OS supported by Nexway (optional)
- getStockStatus: to know whether a product have activation codes stock or not
- getCrossUpSell (optional): Get cross sell and up sell for a product
- createOrder: create a new order entry
- getOrder: to get order data – when a customer encounters an issue (invalid download link...)
- cancelOrder: cancel an order
- getOrder: Get order data
- updateDownloadTime: to extend download time for an order (optional)
Note: The testing environment (staging) is reset every month (first Sunday of the month).