- Publisher: Company publishing software, video games, or providing digital services.
- Merchant: Company selling software or games to consumers (B2C) or to companies (B2B). A merchant could can be a classic online store or any company that wants to offer and sell digital products (software, video games, and/or digital services) to its audience or customers (end-users).
- End-user: Persona Person or entity purchasing a video game, a software product, or a digital service for their own use.
- Nexway Catalog: Very large catalog of products (software, video games, digital services) that merchants can sell via Nexway.
- Product feed: The subset of the Nexway product catalog that a Merchant wants to offer their customers (end-users).
- Order: An electronic document that gathers the information related to the purchase of a software product, video game, or digital service.
- Fulfillment: All the actions required to provide the customer access to the software or the games purchased (download link, activation or license code, etc.).