List of services
Through Nexway API you can access the following API services:
- Submit an order
- Get Cross Sale, Up Sale and options information
- Get product stock information
- Get order data
- Cancel an order
- Extend download time
- Get order download information
Step 1: Check product stock (mandatory)
Nexway highly recommends to check Product stock before adding a product in the customer cart (getStockStatus API).
In case there is no stock available, the order is refused.
Step 2: Propose cross sales, up sales and options for a selected product (optional)
Optionally, you can get a list of product and options to be added in the cart in addition of the initial product selected (getCrossUpSell API).
Available options are the followings:
- Download extensionBy default, end-user can download their products during 21 days after the purchase. Thanks to this option, End-user can download a new copy of their product as many times as they want during the new download time period.
- Backup DVDA backup DVD of the products purchased will be sent to the end-user
Step 3: Process the payment on your system (mandatory)
Leverage your own payment system to process the payment of the purchase by the end-user.
Step 4: Create the order (mandatory)
Once the payment has been accepted, you must submit the order to Nexway providing information regarding the product being purchased (CreateRequest API).
Depending on API return code, the order is accepted or not.
Note: The real end-user email is requested in the order submission.Some publishers, for security reasons send directly to the end-user information to deliver and unlock the product.
Step 5: Share the delivery information to the end user.
Four information must be sent/shared with the end-user:
- Nexway Order Number: required for customer support
- Serial Number: product unique serial number provided by the Publisher
- Download information
- Note: Useful instruction to help the end user to get and activate the product