This document aims to provide a basic understanding of the value of Nexway Monetize and the way to leverage it.
Business Owners and Developers are the typical audience of this documentation.
To get more technical documentation, please refer to api-doc.nexway.store .
Nexway Team will provide you with an API key if you use our APIs with an Application & a username, password to access our Endpoints.
These credentials will allow you to use a JWT Access token which is used for API authentication and authorization.
- Checkout: could also be named cart or basket, this is the user interface gathering the information related to the product being purchased
Checkout contain the products, variations, and custom items that a End-User will purchase.
We store all the information related to a cart session (Product information / End user information) through an ID which allow you to manage automated marketing campaigns like "Abandoned Cart".
A dedicated endpoint allows you to manage shopping carts and the checkout process. This module allows you to create an order once filling the shopping cart is complete.
- End-user: Persona or entity purchasing and using a Video Game or a Software for its own usage.
By default, new stores do not contain any customers, the end user database will be automatically feed after an order. You can also create End user directly through using this endpoint
After an order, we allow the End user to manage his product, license or his subscription through an account management - End user can also buy additional products from this area.
Of course we allow end user to define their own credentials to access it.
- Order: Electronic order gathering the information related to the purchase of a Software or a Video Game
- Fulfillment: all the actions required to provide access to the software or the games purchased (access to the product, download link, activation or license code, etc)
- Chargeback: Return of funds to a consumer, forcibly initiated by the issuing bank of the instrument used by a consumer to settle a debt. Specifically, it is the reversal of a prior outbound transfer of funds from a consumer's bank account or credit card.