This documentation is the latest Nexway product documentation release. Please contact Nexway to get access to previous documentation.
Nexway Connect Guide
Nexway Connect provides standard interface to collect product catalog data (Product Feed) and to manage purchase order (REST API). Nexway manages the complexity of business relationship with the Publisher and the End user product fulfillment.
It allows to sell thousands of Softwares and Video Games on a digital store.
- Step 1: Definition of a Product Feed format
- Step 2: Definition of a Product List
- Step 3: Test your Product Feed
- Categories and Operating System
- Product feed download time
- Information to be presented to your customer
- Promotion management
- Pre Order product
- Product electronic delivery
- Specific products
- List of services
- Order submission
- Step 1: Check product stock (mandatory)
- Step 2: Propose cross sales, up sales and options for a selected product (optional)
- Step 3: Process the payment on your system (mandatory)
- Step 4: Create the order (mandatory)
- Step 5: Share the delivery information to the end user.
Nexway Monetize Getting Started
Nexway Monetize is a modular and scalable digital commerce Platform. All services are 100% accessible through REST API and SaaS user interface. Implement in one click a digital purchase scenario. Manage the sales of your digital product (software, video games, mobile apps...) or online services. Wherever you sell through mobile or online, power omnichannel experiences that increase your customer’s lifetime value.